Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

worry

I probably shouldn't, but I can't help myself. I don't have as many symptoms as I use to have and now I'm worried that something is wrong with this pregnancy/baby. I wake up and I'm ok. I tend to get a little shakey feeling around 10:00am'ish and sometimes I feel like I hit a brick wall around 1pm-3pm. I did notice last night that I had a much more difficult time sleeping on my stomach and my boobs still feel like punching bags but I'm not nautious like I use to be. It has me worried. After my last loss that was so bad (I nearly died) I'm just worried. Very Very Worried! I go next Friday (6 more days) to the office for my scheduled ultra sound. I guess if I keep worrying I can call my dr. and see if he can tell them I need to get in sooner. I wish I weren't so paranoid. What's meant to be will be.

Last night we had Bob's work Christmas Party and I was able to eat for the most part. The ranch def. stood out to me on the salad and the soup seemed peppery to me (I'm always pepper sensitive) but dinner was good. The green beans were great, the steak was dry but ok. I didn't want to eat the chicken, it had a wierd smokey taste to it (Bob said it was great and there was no smokey taste) so I didn't eat that. I did love the ice cream after dinner. Bob was even surprised I was able to eat as easily as I did. So that has me worried too. Normally at night I don't eat so well.

I hate not knowing how far a long I am. I think I might be 8 weeks....I should be feeling much cruddier.

No comments:

Post a Comment