Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Nervous

My appt is in 40 min. My hubby is running late.
My stomach is super upset. I'm starving and there's nothing here I can eat (w/ out nearly vomiting)
The kids are being super gremlins and this cough is so bad that I even pee myself sometimes.
I'm sooooooooooo nervous about this u/s. My last one was when I m/c'd at the u/s office and nearly hemoraged to death. This is so hard for me to even walk into this office again and go through this again. I feel like I could have a panic attack having to go back there. I wish my dr. had other options.

I wish my stomach wasn't burning from hunger either. I had cream of wheat for breakfast & 2 pieces of toast w/ cream cheese around 10am.....soooooooooooo hungry I'm light headed. Today is not a good day.

Jackson also slammed his hand in the bedroom door and refuses to nap. He's just walking around crying and whining. I'm so stressed I don't want to deal with this. I just want to go by myself. I don't want my husband going with. I'm a ball of nerves and then I feel like I have to be a rock for him too and I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment