Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

Not feeling up to it

Tonight is my husbands Christmas party and I'm not looking forward to it. I am bulky looking. I guess 'cause it's my 7th pregnancy and I have 2 kids (3 and under) that all that flabby belly skin (even though I was a size 8 a few weeks ago) just wanted to puff out and make me look more pregnant then I am. Nothing fits. I'm in maternity pants. Grantid I don't know how far along I am. I'm either about 8 weeks or 11 weeks. I go next Friday for an ultrasound and then we'll know for sure. So I had to buy a dress in a size 12 just to hide the buldge. I bought shoes w/ mega heels to give me height and hopefully make me look leaner. I also have a push up bra that adds 2 sized (urgh) to help take focus off my belly. It's hard for me being #1 the boss's wife and #2 the owners daugther in law because people actually do pay attention to me. I can't wall flower it and hide or I seem rude and like I don't want to socialize with the employees. And it's at my mother in laws other business (banquet hall) so I have to be nice to the wait staff too who will try to talk to me. I look like I haven't slept in days and I feel like crap. I know it's all good signs that things are going ok. I did just eat some left over stew (at 4:30 pm LOL) because dinner isn't til like 8pm. The banquet starts at 7pm and I'll be enjoying some shirley's tonight LOL. If any one asks I'll just say I have a long day with the kids tomorrow or lie and say they're dirty shirley's. Looks the same to the unsuspecting eye.

I'm in the 1 lucky spot. If I were at a party w/ my friends and didn't want them to know and pulled the "dirty shirley" card then one of my friends would be like "oooooh give me a sip" but at a work party, no one would ask the boss's wife for a sip.

I also am ready for lounge pants and bed by 9pm most nights and we're not even starting salad until 8pm........I tried laying down on amber's bunk while she napped on the couch and Jackson climbed on me and I realized I fell asleep. Only for about 3 min because little einsteins was still on the same song but Jackson had made it to the desk, into the check book and had the credit cards out LOL. Way to parent. LOL.

I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I possibly can because #1, you never know if it'll last, I did lose my last baby (prior to the chem. preg.) at 11w6d. And #2, this is my last pregnancy no matter what. I won't go through this again. We want 3 kids and I'm hoping this works out that we have our 3rd child, but if it doesn't,....I'm not going for 8 pregnancies, I'll just be happy with the 2 I have. It takes to much away from my kids w/ feeling crappy and then the recovery if I lose and all the doctors visits and lab work. So this is it. I'm really hoping everything keeps on working out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment