Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

sometimes worried, sometimes not

All morning I was worried that something was wrong. I've had a decrease in pregnancy symptoms, but now, I ate lunch about 45 min. ago and my stomach is upset feeling. I haven't been as sick in the mornings as I was before and the smell of food hasn't been making me as sick. I'm able to eat more but I still have an extensive "do not eat" list and the thought of some foods makes me instantly sick. I just want everything to be ok. I go back to the doctor tomorrow.

I also have Lorena here tomorrow and I have quite a bit to get done. I have to go to Michaels and get some meltable chocolate and pick up pretzil rods and some little decorative bags and ties for the chocolate covered pretzils for Bob's mom's bake sale that benefits St. Jude Childrens hospital.

Friday is the work christmas party and I literally have nothing to wear. I'm so bloated and I'm really trying to hide this as long as possible. I don't know if I should go buy something or not. Saturday Bob wanted to get together w/ some friends and have a game night at the house, somehow I'm supposed to stay awake and function for that. Saturday afternoon he's going to get his tattoo so I'll be alone with the kids all day. Wednesday night I have to drive out to Aurora in rush hour traffic (should take 90 min.) to see Miranda in the wedding dress she thinks she wants. Just so much going on. I'm so stressed.

And then I have the constant worry that something could be wrong w/ this pregnancy in the back of my mind. I don't want to jinx myself. I'm not spotting. I spotted w/ the last two. I keep checking as if I'm waiting for it to start. I think when it's your 7th pregnancy and you only have 2 living children to show for it that you become very paranoid and worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment