Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

wow

So today when my husband got home he told me that he told his mom we might be pregnant in the fall, that we are trying for #3. I am in shock! I also told my mom. This is the first time we've told our parents anything about creating people. LOL. She had nothing to say about it either, which is not like her. We are trying now, we aren't telling our parents that yet because I know both mom's think we should wait until the end of the summer since I just suffered my miscarriage June 1, 2011.

My children decided that today was an awesome day not to nap. Thankfully around 1pm they did finally fall asleep for a little while. I was able to set up the water table and pool in the back yard. We had this strange meat concoction that I made for dinner that I thought was good. The kids hated it. I cooked a pan of ground beef and tossed it in the crock pot on warm (not cook since it was already cooked). I also cubed and boiled 2 potatos and 3 carrots and when they were cooked I tossed those in the crock. I added 1 sauteed onion and 1/2 a cup of frozen corn & 1/2 a cup of frozen peas. I seasoned w/ salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and worsteshire (sp?) sauce and some country bob's sauce. I added a little water so it wouldn't burn on the bottom of the crock and it was pretty good. Probably would have been yummier over rice but we are all out.  The kids ate a little and then we went outside to play in the water at 4:30. Bob got home at 5:30 and I brought out some more food. They ate a little more. Then at 6pm we did showers and 6:30 bedtime for Jackson and 7:30 bedtime for Amber. Now Bob's back at work working out and I'm sitting around blogging.

I can't wait to see my friend Caletta tomorrow. She flew in from AZ and we always have such a good time hanging out! I hope my kids are half way decent tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment