Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

This next week is gonna fly by

I feel like our entire summer is flying by but this next week is really going to be busy. My best friend (and the Godmother to my children) is coming in town tomorrow. We will be meeting up w/ my sister and her fiance, then we'll have lunch & go to the outlets. I think Wednesday we'll take the kids to a childrens museum or lil monkey bizness to burn off some energy. Thursday my mother in law usually takes the kids for about 3 hours and watches them at her house down the road so I can get some necessary cleaning done. I don't know if she will this week or not. Friday I need to get things in order for Saturday. Saturday is my sister's graduation/engagement announcement party. I am making the announcement table and the sangria. My husband and I are also bringing the food, cooler and additional seating apparently. My mom the party thrower thought that 21 people would suffice w/ 1 case of water and a 2 liter of pepsi. Awesome. So I was asked to hijack this party and help it out. I LOVE throwing parties so this is actually fun for me. Saturday is my husband's niece's 3rd or 4th birthday party. I mean, she's 4 but they are having like 3, 4 or 5 parties for her. We've already been to one. It's ridiculous. This one will be at chuck e cheese. Then Monday is my mom's company White Sox outting and we are taking our daughter to it. I don't know how long she'll last. We'll see. We need a sitter for our son still.

No comments:

Post a Comment