Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy past 2 days

My best friend was in from Arizona for the past two days and it has been non stop. It has been an amazing breath of fresh air. She is helpful with the kids and we have had a lot of fun but we never got one on one time out together so I feel like we were just consumed with the kids and rushed non-stop. We didn't get to talk about much and I hope that the next time she's in town we get some one on one time. We did go to the outlet yesterday. I bought a new Vera Bradley purse that I LOVE and I got the kids some things from Gymboree. She went a little crazy and spent like $100 at Carters on the Buy one get one free sale and like $100 at Osh Gosh on the kids! My daughter will be the most stylish girl in pre-school for sure! We met up with my sister and her fiance at their condo and went out for lunch and then to babies r us because I needed a few things for the kids. Again, my friend treated. She takes her Godmother duties very serious. She even bought them some toys. We went for ice cream after that and then called it a day. I had an hour commute home. This morning she was here bright and early and we took the kids to lil monkey bizness and then to sesame inn for some thai and sushi. It was so yummy. The kids had some sweet & sour chicken. We went to visit Bob at the club for a little bit and then swung by Target because last night I found out I was nearly out of diapers. It always works that way, after leaving a baby store you find something you needed to buy when you get home. After that we hung out at home for a little bit and I was able to talk to her about some important things that I needed to discuss about a will we plan on having written up. My husband & I took the kids to Jason's Deli for dinner (I had an amazing salad!) and then we came home. I won't have a computer for a few days because he needs to use our home one at work so I figured I'd get in some blogging while I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment