Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

July wasn't our month, but it was a busy month

Well, AF came. So July wasn't our month. I was really hopeful and I think I started thinking I had symptoms that just weren't there. TTC is such a roller coaster. I know everything works out for a reason. We're going to FL in a few weeks so it'll be nice not feeling like crap while we're down there.

We had our garage sale Saturday and that went over pretty well. I hate those early birds though who won't go away. Who insist on sorting through everything before we even had it out on the tables. It was very annoying. Even though we told them "9am" then I had one woman stand there and tell me we should have opened our garage sale sooner. I said "I have a 1 and 2 year old, this is the soonest I could do, they come first." She continued to stand there and stare at me through my fence.

So I let out my 3 dogs. She didn't seem to happy about that and told me she was scared of dogs because she was bit once. I said, "Well, at 9am when the garage sale starts here, then we'll put them in the house".......They were behind the fence, in my yard where we were setting everything up at. She was the one trying to get into my back yard with me telling her "no, not yet"..........Stupid people.

Yesterday my sister came over and hung out. It was nice. We played w/ the kids in the pool and grilled up some salmon burgers, regular burgers and hot dogs. She stayed til like midnight. I'm so tired today, but it's well worth it. We never do much anyways.

Jen from animal heartline rescue told me she put Rocky up on Petfinder. I'm sad. I really do want to adopt him but part of me is holding back too because he might have some medical issues. I'm not sure we're in a place right now to take on large vet bills. He keeps scratching at his stomach and I found wierd things that look like moles. Maybe it's nothing but we'll know Friday. Also, his eyes tear a lot and he paws at them. I think he has a condition where the lower eye lid flips under and irritates the eye.  This requires surgery to correct. We're going to get him vaccinated and neutered and we can do other minor vetting, but getting into surgeries on a dog we just took in to help out with....that might be a bit more then we can deal with. BUT I don't want him to be miserable, if we don't help him, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment