Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

so much to do lately

I've been so swamped lately. Not like I have "followers" LOL. I am exhausted. I had another chiro appointment today, I had to go to the dollar tree & get more decorations for Amber's b-day party. I stopped and rented a jumper for her party next Saturday and then hit up Walmart for stuff for her candyland table and the party in general. Lots of N/A beverages. Since we're doing the block party too we're just telling people BYOB. I also had to get Liz's son Riley a birthday gift. Bob took Rocky to be neutered this morning & now took Amber with him to go pick up Rocky and bring him home. Hopefully we hear all good news about Rocky. I'm worried about these spots on his stomach and his eye lids.
He has lots of eye boogers.

I just put Jackson down to bed. He didn't afternoon nap. Normally he goes down at 6:30pm but he went down at 6pm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment