Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tired

I'm just so tired.
The kids have had me exhausted.
Getting my period has me depressed.
The thought of flying to FL in a few weeks has me nervous.
I am taking Amber for her 3 year check up today and Barb's babysitting Jack so I don't have to take him with.

I've decided to try writing a book as a stress reliever. My goal is a chapter a day. I don't even know where I'm going with this. I just write and see what comes to me. I didn't even know what direction I wanted this book to go in when I started it. I'm still waiting to see where it takes me. It's hard to write at all. I take an hour while the kids are napping but usually Amber's up about 3x's telling me she has to pee.

Maybe writing this book will help take my mind off of ttc.

No comments:

Post a Comment