Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Utter Hatred

My rottweiler Carl has an utter hatred for the mail man. It's unbelievable. He charges the wall, window and back door while barking & growling trying to get outside. As soon as I touch him he calms down and if the kids are in the room he'll settle but still want out but it's obnoxious. Of course both kids are finally napping and I'm getting computer time and he starts his growling/barking insanity. A bark that comes out of a 120lb rottweiler is NOT anything like a bark from a smaller dog. My mom once compared his growling rumble to a bear LOL. So both kids starting moving in their beds. I'm hoping they settle back down. I love my Carl but sometimes I wish he would just settle down a little bit, he gets the other two crazy hair balls going with his shannanigans and that leaves me trying to settle down not only a 120lb rottweiler but a 60lb lab/coonhound mix and an 85lb lab/cane corso mix. GAH.....So at least now he's outside charging the fence 'cause the mail man is still on our block. And the funny thing is, he loves all people, I really think if the mail man came to the door that Carl would wag his nub and want to be pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment