Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 weeks

I can't believe I'm 14 weeks pregnant already. I'm starting to feel a little better. I can go to the grocery store w/ out getting sick (unless I walk past chicken). I'm tired but not as exhausted.

Jackson has been in 2x2 at our church (amber's preschool). Next week will be his last class for the winter session. He's been doing really well and is coming out of his shell.

Amber is doing really well in preschool. I talked to her teacher today & it was very reassuring to hear that she does have small issues (not listening) but she's only 3. The teacher told me not to worry that she's a respectful child. :-)

It's been like spring in Chicago latey. Fluke 50 degree weather (60 yesterday). This time last year was snowmageddon w/ 18 in. of snow and me up being a nervous wreck while Bob was out plowing in it.

We really could use some more snow though because we have quite a bit of debt to get ourselves out of.

I've been running around like a crazy woman w/ the kids lately. Monkey bizness last week. The arboretum & cosley zoo yesterday and the park today after 2x2, preschool, lunch & naps. We even went to the produce market & I cooked a nice home made meal. Which has been something I have not been doing much of lately.

Bob's mom bought us a beautiful cradle for the baby.
View Full Size Image

I started a registry at Babies R Us. I wasn't going to but my friend Liz told me about the boppy give away where one person who put $50 or more worth of boppy products on their registry would win their entire registry! I also will get a registry completion coupon a few weeks before my due date so I can get stuff cheaper.

We don't need much. Just some new bottles, binkies, sheets (bassinet & crib), baby bathing stuff (since Amber & Jackson are onto the suave kids products), a new high chair (ours was ruined from barf fest 2010) and a new crib soother. Our fisher price ocean wonders held up through 2 kids but it finally bit the dust. I think my mom might get us one though as a gift to the baby. I also want a few new nice blankets, we have some saved but they're kind of ratty after being washed so much. I put the chicco booser seat that attaches to the table on our registry too. We only have a table w/ 4 chairs & we're going to be a family of 5. It's an amish table so I have to look at amish stores for a matching chair! So in the mean time....the high chair I picked is just $44 and the booster for later is $35 so I don't feel so rushed to go out in search of matching chairs! I don't know how long baby #3 will stay in a high chair, but if he/she is anything like Amber & Jack....he'll/she'll want out by 8 mo. to be part of the table (or try climbing out if we don't make things happen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment