Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

short fuse

I just feel like I have a short fuse lately. I'm so tired and sick to my stomach and the kids are driving me bonkers. I can't wait to start to feel better. Between the constant screaming and messes and then the crying and fighting and then always needing something I find myself shaking and sick most of the day. Once I can eat w/ out feeling like crud I know I can handle the very day normalness of a 3 year old and 21 mo. old. I just need to make it a couple more weeks. I'm so happy our babysitter is coming over 2 x's a week from now on. Mondays and Fridays 1pm-5pm. It'll help me to get cleaning and shopping done w/ out worrying about the kids and I can even squeeze in some much needed naps. Amber goes back to preschool Wednesday too. Having only 1 kid in the mornings helps a lot!!! Even if it is only for 2 hours. When Jackson's alone he doesn't have anyone to fight with so he just plays or goes through books and puzzles while I get ready at my slow (trying not to vomit) pace. I feel like such a cruddy mommy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment