Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Craft Fair

I'm hosting a craft fair today and I'm a nervous wreck. My kids are being boogers and screaming and making messes and I can't keep up. I'm only going to have 90 min. to get the room pulled, spots assigned, reservation forms made and set up my own table and take care of the 3 who didn't come in this week and are doing late payment/reservation. I am so stressed. My mother in law's supposed to be here in like a half hour & the kids are still in their PJ's. Amber's lastest is she pulls her pants down & tries to run. UGH. she's gonna crack her head on something if she trips. Then she yells at me to pull her pants up. I don't know what has gotten into her.  She's got such an attitude. She's also started lying and I can't stand that.

Last night I was up making the craft fair signs to put outside. Bob just slept.

We went shopping and he got stressed because of the amount of money we had to spend. He never comes shopping with me. I warned him in advance the 4 x's a year we go to sam's club is a lot of money. Well, he was so "stressed" that we came home, I cooked dinner, he gave the kids their baths, I cleaned up from dinner, we put the kids to bed and by 7:30pm he was in bed!!!! IN BED. So I had to clean up the rest of the house, flip the laundry, make the signs for the craft fair and go out to the garage in search of a stake of some kind to fix to the signs to put them in the ground while he slept! He woke up, asked what I was doing. He checked his emails and texts (that'll be a dif. post) and then he went back to bed mad at me when I told him he was being stupid. Again, that's the next blog. It's lengthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment