Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things seem good

I don't want to jinx things but so far they seem good. My In-Laws have been really good. We even had them over for dinner. My mom has been bearable. Though she did annoy me yesterday. I had no clue Sunday was grandparents day. I don't buy hallmark calendars. She called to tell me her friend who is a grandma got gifts & she did not. I said "Well, you saw the kids" and she said "did you get Barb anything?" Barb is my MIL. I said "MOM, I had no idea it was grandparents day, I wouldn't buy her something and not you....she didn't get anything or see the kids" and she just was just like "well, I just figured 'cause she's seen them so much lately. OMG mom....you are in an air cast and working f/t and doing physical therapy 3x's a week and go to church on Sunday and usually want that day to yourself. What do you expect? I can't put more hours in the day. But other then her insanity things are good.

Last week was O week so we'll see. I have a really good feeling that this month is our month but again, I don't want to jinx things. I'm hopeful. I have the baby itch BIG TIME.

This will be month #4 of ttc. I know it took like 6 mo. to get pregnant w/ Amber and that was after 2 losses. I guess technically it was a 11 mo. process with Amber. I just thought it would be easy. I was wrong. I got pregnant w/ Jackson while I was on the pill. I got pregnant w/ the baby I lost in June while I was on the pill. I just wish this time it would happen and I wouldnt spend another month sad and then trying to figure out O time and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment