Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I can rant if I want to

I can rant if I want to & it doesn't have to make sense. I love that we are completing our family & having our 3rd child but I hate being pregnant. Even though I have suffered many losses, I don't like charlies horses in the middle of the night, throwing up in my mouth randomly 24 hours a day sucks and having problems breathing & needing to pee frequently kind of sucks. Monday I'll be starting week 30! I can't wait! I can't wait to meet this little peanut. We picked Alayna Grace for her name!

Now about family. My mom is obnoxious. That's about it. She calls when I tell her I can't talk. During the day when I'm with the kids and during meal or bath time or at 8:37am when she knows Amber starts pre-school at 9am. Obnoxious. I email her about mother's day and she never replies. Then she never offers to babysit or help me with the kids but last weekend my sister was babysitting for us so she offered to come over & help her. Uhm, my sisters a teacher, if she can handle a class room she can handle a 2 & 3 year old. My mom basically sucks and it's getting on my last nerve. She's never around, never has anything to do with the kids and can't even respect the 1 thing I ask of her; to call after 8pm when the kids are in bed. I don't have time to talk. She gets annoyed that I am to busy being a mom and can't hear her on the phone and deal w/ her insane ramblings. She called me just now while I was trying to deal w/ my 3 year old (trying to wake up the 2 year old). She's on a day trip in Michigan, there's no need to call. This was the 3rd call from her this morning. She called to ask me if $6 was to much for something at the Carter's outlet. WTF? Seriously? I had the heating/air co. here this morning, ran lunch up to my husband & father in law and am taking care of a 2 & 3 year old and she (who has plenty of $) is asking is $6 is to much for something at Carter's. That warranted 3 phone calls!

On to something that makes me happy, my escape!  Books. I just finished the Carrie Jones "need" series. It was good. I knew Zara would end up w/ Astley. Lots to keep track of w/ all of the "gods" in the book and the pixie killing spree got a bit out of controll at the end but it was a good read. Last week though; the wings series concluded w/ Destined. That book was AMAZING! I read it twice in 2 days! LOVED IT! I was team tamani from the start and I think it was written very well.

Now I need a new obsession to latch on to. I'm thinking of another fae series but I'm not sure. Money is a bit tight right now and I have some books here I could read. I'm really into these fae books though. I might start the wicked lovely series by Melissa Mar when we get a little extra cash in our accounts (so I can dowload to my ereader).

Well, the 2 year old is napping & the 3 year old is quietly watching cartoons. I think I might sneak in & take a nap since I'm pretty exhausted. I think we will be going to the park later today and I don't want to be to exhausted.I have to cook dinner tonight and I absolutely hate cooking dinner. I have a list of things our next house MUST have and one is a see through kitchen so while I'm cooking dinner my kids cannot bite each other or escape out of the house. Dinner is not my friend. Meal time in general is not my friend but dinner is the worst. Breakfast is fast. It only takes 30 seconds to pour a bowl of cereal, they can't get into much trouble in 30 seconds. Lunch is usually lunch meat, a veggie and some cheese or some soup & crackers & fruit. That's pretty fast too. Dinner though......I hate dinner. Dinner is c omplex bastard that requires a meat, veggie and side dish and includes a pile of dirty dishes. This provides ample time for anarchy to break out in the toddler/preschooler realm aka the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment