Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dr.'s office today

So I had a 1:15pm dr.'s appointment.
I waited til 1:33 to see the nurse (I had gotten there at 1:00pm so I already felt like I was waiting forever since I was so nervous about finding out if I was pregnant or not)
I told the nurse I had taken tests & they came back positive & asked if that was even possible because I was told I didn't ovulate. She said "let's do a test and see". She did one on me & it came back positive. So then she said she wasn't sure if the doctor would want to meet with me or just send me right over for lab work. It took another 20 min. before she could get ahold of him (it was very busy in his office today) and he wanted to see me. He did an exam & said my uterous felt swollen and said he's seen lots of miracles around the holidays. He didn't have an explanation other then maybe I ovulated early which makes no sense to me because I took my OPK like 3 days after I stopped bleeding from my period and my progesterone 8 days later was abnormally low. So he prescribed me a progesterone pill and the pharmacy just called me to tell me it's been filled.

I went for blood work after the dr.'s office & the tech butchered my arm. It was bad. I still hurt & I am not a wimp about blood tests. I go back Thursday around 3pm for my 48 hour repeat.

When I told Bob he wasn't happy. He actually was rather numb & didn't have much to say to me. He doesn't want 3. He wanted to wait to have a 3rd if we were even going to have a 3rd. If this doesn't work out and I have another loss I'm going to tell him to just get his vasectomy because he doesn't want this and I don't want to make him feel like he has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment